If you need spray foam insulation installers in the Fairfield County Area, GreenLeaf can help. We work with homeowners and builders/contractors to install spray foam insulation in homes and commercial buildings, for both retrofit and new construction projects.
Spray foam insulation, most commonly made of polyurethane, is applied wet and expands into thick foam that fits snugly in wall cavities, crevices and gaps—therefore, it can be installed in hard-to-reach areas and around piping and wiring. Open-cell and closed-cell spray foam is available.
Spray foam insulation is very energy-efficient and helps with air sealing as well. Spray foam can also help:
- Make your home or building more comfortable year round
- Reduce noises not only from outside your home or building, but also between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your HVAC systems
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration
- Contribute to a healthier environment
- Spray foam can be used nearly anywhere (attics, walls, etc).
GreenLeaf Insulation team uses spray foam insulation for retrofit (re-insulation) and new construction projects. We have experience with both commercial and home insulation projects and can install spray foam in walls, attics and crawl spaces.